When you’re running your food truck, you will be providing a certain set of services to your customers. In this section, make sure to list these services and describe them so that you have them before you for potential investors as well as for your own reference as you continue moving forward in your business.
You should be thinking about the sorts of products and menu items you’ll be offering. While it might take some time to develop the menu you want to offer, you need to have some sort of idea of the type of food truck you will be running, based on the research you’ve done already.
In this section, you should attempt to answer these questions for the reader, to the best of your ability:
- Why your specific food truck idea?
- What benefits does your food truck provide?
- How many items will you provide to customers?
- What new and innovative products will you provide?
- What is the brand concept for your business?
- What are your pricing strategies?
- Why will customers be willing to pay the prices you have set?
Once you have these answers, then you will want to provide a basic pricing structure.